By Sundial_MC
#25828 That, for a beginner is a pretty good leg!
It's good you're naming things from the beginning, good.

Just work with this amount of detail and awesomeness and you'll have a wonderful model!
Try to clean up the joints a bit, so that it's a bit smoother. But as it's not really going to show as hoothoot's pretty small, and this is just the leg, it's fine if you leave it like that. :D
By KuryoZT
#26151 So says the pokedex, but I think you should still do both legs, just one bended over or something, that's something that will have to be debated I believe. But in the end, your model, your choices, remember who approves though :) and good luck, that is an awesome work in the making.
By Pokenerd8
#26246 i think he could slit the legs in half and keep them where they are to keep from people OMG GAAAAAAAAAAAAH NOO 1 foot 2 feet :P
By lugiaisbeast101
#26411 Hah, this reminds me, I always thought torchic had one leg (Sprites fault) anyways, they want to do animations for all the models, hoothoot doesn't seem like the 24/7 flying type, see where I'm going? I'm no expert but it would be simpler to make it have to legs to give it a normal walking animation, just me. Anyways, can't give anyways, can't give much feedback other than your doing excellent so far.
By KuryoZT
#26441 lugia, if you're saying two legs, I have to say I'm kinda against, technically, when not flying, the pokedex says hoothoots jump on one legs. So it wouldn't be walking, like never.
JOIN THE TEAM