Would you like to see a more advanced map?

50%
15%
30%
6%

By joojlee38
Terramort wrote:
joojlee38 wrote:Hey terra,
I was wondering if I could start a new place in the serv. it will be kinda like the Poemon World Tournament from pokemon Black and White 2. This place will only be avaliable after you beat the elite for and the champion. After the challenger beats the champion, the champion should lead the player to a teleporter to be teleported to the PWT (Poemon World Tournament). Players who have not beaten the champion should have restrictions on teleporters. Also, in the final opening, we should get rid of all our teleporters so that the players can't just teleport anywhere.
I hope you like my suggestion!
-Ninja

I haven't gotten the chance to play Black/White 2, but I'll look into what you suggest. Also, teleporters will be removed before opening.

aGraypanda wrote:Is the Jammy Mod Already For Downloading or do i have 2 Config it?

You have to modify the confg. file that generates after you run MineCraft once. The replacement text can be found in the first post.

joojlee38 wrote:Hey terra,
How do I change my signature to your signature? I don't know how to put the image as my signature.

Yeah. Right underneath the word "Pixelmon" on the banner at the top of the page, you'll see "User Control Panel." Click that, and navigate to your signature. Right click my banner, click "copy image url," then add {img}{/img} tag, making sure to replace { with [.

joojlee38 wrote:You mean ponyta and rapidash races patar? :D

Excellent idea, but we'll have to wait for Pixelmon to update as well. That doesn't mean ask for the update, it just means we have to be patient. The devs are working on it as fast as they can.

Thanks for the help terra. :D
-Ninja
By patar15
#25769 i'm saying people could have hore races with real horses when minecraft updates to 1.6. Yeah you can race with ponytas and rapidish's, but you can't breed them like the horses that are comeing in the next update.
By Jack_Attack12
patar15 wrote:i'm saying people could have hore races with real horses when minecraft updates to 1.6. Yeah you can race with ponytas and rapidish's, but you can't breed them like the horses that are comeing in the next update.

We will be able to breed soon, when they get around to it.
By Terramort
#25838 Yes, and I don't fancy the idea of horses in my pokemon any more than zombies or creepers. They'll update Ponyta and others to have hourse-like mechanics, and breeding is coming soon.
By Terramort
#25855 Server is broken. Don't bother me about it. The dev team KNOWS about the bug, but hasn't done anything about it. Until they do something about it, message them, not me.

Until then, this is a story-only server, pixelmon is NOT installed. Don't ask.
By joojlee38
#25862 Hey terra,
Could you please make a tutorial/video on how to install the Jimmy's furniture mod with the new config? My minecraft keeps crashing when opening single payer worlds and I don't know if it has anything to do with Jammys or my other mods (pixelmon and custom NPC).

Thanks
-ninja
By Terramort
#25868 All you should have to do is modify the config file, replacing the old text with the new found in the first post. Do you have a crash log (remember to use spoilers!)?
JOIN THE TEAM