Would you like to see a more advanced map?

50%
15%
30%
6%

By joojlee38
#25634 Hey terra,
I was wondering if I could start a new place in the serv. it will be kinda like the Poemon World Tournament from pokemon Black and White 2. This place will only be avaliable after you beat the elite for and the champion. After the challenger beats the champion, the champion should lead the player to a teleporter to be teleported to the PWT (Poemon World Tournament). Players who have not beaten the champion should have restrictions on teleporters. Also, in the final opening, we should get rid of all our teleporters so that the players can't just teleport anywhere.
I hope you like my suggestion!
-Ninja
By patar15
joojlee38 wrote:Hey terra,
I was wondering if I could start a new place in the serv. it will be kinda like the Poemon World Tournament from pokemon Black and White 2. This place will only be avaliable after you beat the elite for and the champion. After the challenger beats the champion, the champion should lead the player to a teleporter to be teleported to the PWT (Poemon World Tournament). Players who have not beaten the champion should have restrictions on teleporters. Also, in the final opening, we should get rid of all our teleporters so that the players can't just teleport anywhere.
-Ninja

I love the idea and I was wondering when/if we update to minecraft 1.6 we could add horse races or something idk this might be the best/worst idea for the server yet.
By Terramort
-Ninja

I haven't gotten the chance to play Black/White 2, but I'll look into what you suggest. Also, teleporters will be removed before opening.

aGraypanda wrote:Is the Jammy Mod Already For Downloading or do i have 2 Config it?

You have to modify the confg. file that generates after you run MineCraft once. The replacement text can be found in the first post.

How do I change my signature to your signature? I don't know how to put the image as my signature.

Yeah. Right underneath the word "Pixelmon" on the banner at the top of the page, you'll see "User Control Panel." Click that, and navigate to your signature. Right click my banner, click "copy image url," then add {img}{/img} tag, making sure to replace { with [.

joojlee38 wrote:You mean ponyta and rapidash races patar? :D

Excellent idea, but we'll have to wait for Pixelmon to update as well. That doesn't mean ask for the update, it just means we have to be patient. The devs are working on it as fast as they can.
JOIN THE TEAM