By Roark196
#25645 After some time with Techne, I began creating a Triathlete. This is what I have so far:

Spoiler:

By zero_breaker
#25720 Yay! more people doing trainers :3
Though I think the arms are way too short, maybe lengthen them a bit?
By Roark196
#25964 Thanks, I've always wondered why nobody seems to make trainers. I always think of all the body parts, especially the small ones like the kneecap and muscles. I'll try to lengthen the arms a bit, but it will be hard since the head texture is right above the arm texture.

Edit: I seem to be having trouble posting the image. I keep getting an "Internal Server Error".
By Roark196
#26055 I wasn't able to put text in the previous post for some reason. But anyway, I increased th arm length by about 2 blocks.
By zero_breaker
#26100 Looks much better now :3

Why I haven't started Ace Trainer F yet... :I
By Roark196
#26334 There is one thing that bothers me about it. I didn't put the rotation points in the same area. (It has something to do with a blue ball). I don't know if that's necessary though.
By LightAdept
#26407 It makes it tougher on whoever codes the model in, but its not completely absolutely necessary. and since there's so few parts, just go ahead and make them all the same place please. Make sure you put the blue ball where the limb connects to the body (aka the shoulder/waist/neck).
JOIN THE TEAM