Should I post it for approval?

57%
6%
1%
1%
3%
32%
By Skibb
#24695 Cool! Only thing that I don't like is the hair. It looks too flat. Do you think you can turn the hair into flat blocks, like zero_breaker did on his Ace trainer for example? :) Thanks

By zero_breaker
Skibb wrote:Cool! Only thing that I don't like is the hair. It looks too flat. Do you think you can turn the hair into flat blocks, like zero_breaker did on his Ace trainer for example? :) Thanks

Actually i just made a block that is bigger than the head, like the Vanilla player model :P
By Skibb
#24791 Looks much better :) You got my yes!
By Airfoil
#25060 Looks great and approving, but I don't think he should be added to the game yet...He just isn't the same without Pokemon related to cleanliness, like Minccino and Trubbish. :b

I also love the idea of him walking around, mopping the grass and dusting the trees. :b
By Hiroku
#25073 PUT HIM IN A SWAMP

Or even better, keep him until we have towns added, and make him wander around in those
By Vikerus
#25532 This is awesome sunny! Nice model you made there. You should make a janitor skin for the hell of it.
By Sundial_MC
Vikerus wrote:This is awesome sunny! Nice model you made there. You should make a janitor skin for the hell of it.

Sunny.......
AHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHH
CAPS
AHHH

And yes, I very well can make whatever skin for whatever, I do that usually. But currently I'm making skins for every single Plasma member because the ones on the internet are horrible and the colour kills
By Sundial_MC
Windjoe wrote:lol Sundial can you make me a skin too? :P

I might get around to doing some requests when I have the time.
Well, for an example of a skin I made is my current skin on ze server

Just PM me.
JOIN THE TEAM