Is this snake ssssssssssuper cool ( ready for approval)

76%
17%
7%
By Haunts
#2390 Ekans model I made a few months back,now it's remade! no hd texture until model is finished
After back surgery..
WHOES THAT POKEMON!? you'll never guess
too long too short? give critique

By Pokenerd8
#2392 well its short for one thing so give it a longer body (make sure to seperate the body into 4-6 parts so it can slither) also you need to make its head,body and everything in a straight line so animators can animate it alot better :)

ill give more feedback after you get done :)
By Hiroku
#2393 Its eyes are also completely messed up ;p

and there are gaps between some body parts, which isnt so great
By Haunts
#2472 lol I know, second model I ever made, I guess I'll start from scratch :P
By JurroRath
#2521 The shape of the head is slightly off, the muzzle being too bulky and the head is too flat, whereas it's usually the other way around.

Something more like that. Though, I had trouble finding a good side shot of Ekans' mouth when it's closed, so, it might be a bit more round than that, but the head certainly needs to bit a bit rounder. Also, could you try rounding out the side of the muzzle a bit? Having the sides be flat just seems a bit strange.

Also, the tail bugs me. Ekans has five little ball things at the tip of his tail, and while I get you were probably going to mimic that in texture, a) I'm not sure the bit you have there now is long enough, so at the very least, I would extend it out a bit, and b) I think that it'd look better overall just to make the rattle shaped into the five parts, rather than one long one. Also, and this might be a bit of a huge thing to ask, but, would it be possible for you to make the body gradually deplete in size? Like, start at the size it is now near the head, but gradually get smaller until it's about as thin as the rattle? It just doesn't look right having the body suddenly shrink into the rattle like it does now, whereas in most pictures it's much more gradual. He's also a bit short on length- Ekans is able to coil up twice, and still be able to stick it's head and tail out. This model hardly seems like it could coil up once, and while I know that, odds are, we're not going to make Ekans coil, it still seems odd to see him so short. I dunno, if no one else agrees with me on that one, then feel free to leave it at that length.

But otherwise, I say keep up the good work, it's a definant improvement over what it used to be, and with a couple changes and a good texture, it could certainly outclass our current Ekans. Good luck :3
By Haunts
#2639 kkkkkkkk, I already redid the head, I'll look into the rest, the five parts of the tail seems useless to me, size capabilities and all that, but I'll look inot it
By Haunts
#2643 ok, I made the body deplete in size (VERY gradualy) and made the head better, made tail longer, and redid the tail:Image you liek?
JOIN THE TEAM