By karrybird
#25028 aaaand, managed to finish off the eevees all in one night! (almost one night)

Spoiler:

By lzo314
#25031 Wow and in a blink of an eye they are all done.
Amazing work.
By karrybird
lzo314 wrote:Wow and in a blink of an eye they are all done.
Amazing work.

i know, i didn't think i'd get 'em done this fast!
thank you :)
By zero_breaker
#25034 Ahhhhh holy crap how did you do all this so fast
oh wait
weekend :P

overall all this looks really cool, now if you did Espeon too...
(I know you won't as Skibb did one, but damn I want all in your style :P )
By Chaos Phoenix
#25084 Only issue i have with this (Dark types being one of my fave types) that his ears are flat in yours but in fact his ears are like small versions of his tail, i mean here look at this

Spoiler:

look at the shading on his ears and thats how it is :)
By Skibb
Chaos Phoenix wrote:Only issue i have with this (Dark types being one of my fave types) that his ears are flat in yours but in fact his ears are like small versions of his tail, i mean here look at this

Spoiler:

look at the shading on his ears and thats how it is :)

I agree, and the tail should be thinner too.

Nice job on all those eeveelutions!
By karrybird
#25100 it's really difficult to get these thin ovally shapes with blocks, i think the way i did it would be the way that looks best.
By Chaos Phoenix
#25104 Even though it's not a gen 1 poké i'd love to see your rendition on Zorua and braviary, (fave pokes ever!) I think in your style they would look amazing :D

But i can understand how difficult that can be, i tried to do the oval shape on a model im currently doing for something else but it just got irritating, It looks good though :) Like i said its my only nag xD
By Skibb
karrybird wrote:it's really difficult to get these thin ovally shapes with blocks, i think the way i did it would be the way that looks best.

Alrighty, but the tail is too wide regardless.
By karrybird
Chaos Phoenix wrote:Even though it's not a gen 1 poké i'd love to see your rendition on Zorua and braviary, (fave pokes ever!) I think in your style they would look amazing :D

But i can understand how difficult that can be, i tried to do the oval shape on a model im currently doing for something else but it just got irritating, It looks good though :) Like i said its my only nag xD

ooh, i'd love to make models for those two!
my zoroark and braviary are my strongest teamates on my white2, and i'd love to give them a try!
though, i'm sure i'd get a few angry messages from spg...
JOIN THE TEAM