Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

By TLesniak
lakeyja900 wrote:Recently I found and beat a boss voltorb with a blue name, I got a tm from it: Thief

I have farmed bosses lately. They will drop a wide variety of tms. I do at the moment have a double chest filled up with different ones. They do also in rare cases drop different evolution stones (I have yet to get a Moon Stone.), exp share, lucky egg and everstone.
A common drop is pokeball parts, sometimes entire balls and in really rare cases they will drop a master ball.
This is all from bosses with blue and yellow names.
By xiisparkz
#8253 i found a red geodude and it droped a masterball,exp share and a rare candy. me n my frend split it in 2
By Dutchiedude
#24652 I've found a pidgey lvl 7 with a green-blue name... it was an easy battle, but I got a diamond hammer and a TM: False Swipe! :D (I did scratch with my charizard lvl 37... overkill)
By Airfoil
SPG wrote:
Leqesai wrote:So you're able to catch bosses?
Do they maintain higher stat growth over regular pokemon?

you can catch them yes, i would kill them though to get the rare drop (unless you still get it when you catch it but i doubt it) and their stats are normal from my knowledge

They revert to ordinary Pokemon when captured. When defeated, they drop TMs, the Power items, EXP Shares, Masterballs, ect.

When bosses were initially introduced, they could be captured and remained bosses. They patched that recently, but any bosses caught before this patch remain bosses afterwards.
By SPG
Airfoil wrote:
SPG wrote:
Leqesai wrote:So you're able to catch bosses?
Do they maintain higher stat growth over regular pokemon?

you can catch them yes, i would kill them though to get the rare drop (unless you still get it when you catch it but i doubt it) and their stats are normal from my knowledge

They revert to ordinary Pokemon when captured. When defeated, they drop TMs, the Power items, EXP Shares, Masterballs, ect.

When bosses were initially introduced, they could be captured and remained bosses. They patched that recently, but any bosses caught before this patch remain bosses afterwards.

i know.... when my post was posted they could be caught and still be boss pokemon, if you noticed, i posted that before mr. m changed it
By Airfoil
#25055 I'm aware, but I wanted to say it for clarity. Plus, a lot of people don't know that catching a boss pre-patch meant it is still a boss afterwards, and get confused.
JOIN THE TEAM