By Karbuncle
#2430 My Second model, Finished this one though... Heres some Angles.

Only problem i run into is, like some textures in Pixelmon, the Black Stripes do a mild spazzing depending on the angle.. Anywho, Here ya go.

Spoiler:

Also, an Alternate afterthought, I added an Upper part to the arm to Cover up the Stomach-White, Looks a bit better.. Though this isn't the best angle.

Spoiler:

By MrMasochism
#2436 The texture makes it pretty hard to see the rest of the model. Could you provide a screenshot with just a sandy coloured texture with no lines?
By shadowolf96236
#2451 for where the black lines are try to do an outline of like a shaded yellow so it doesn't bulge so much. other then that I like the shape =D
By Karbuncle
#2452 Thank ya! I'm actually heading to bed now, But I'll try that out tomorrow, See how it works, and Post the results.

Kinda wanna try to complete Glaceon too now that i got the hang of it... Will probably look into SandSlash as well, and Submit my own little Gengar.

Basically, 3 of my favorite Pokemon (Gengar, SandSlash, and Glaceon).

Magnezone(My First Shiny was Magneton and He's been with me since) comes next. This is fun but time consuming, Wish there was an easier way, but thats Modeling!.

I know the focus is Generation one, But we have Magnemite/Ton in the game, Figured Zone wouldn't be unwelcome... The Evolution of Mareep is something i want to give work into as well, as I caught one for the single purpose of Evolving it only to find out its basically in the game as a means for Wool and has no evolutions yet QQ

Got a lot of work to do :D
By Tom_X
#2532 Better than with the black lines, I like it very much
By Karbuncle
#2542 Good, I Can upload it for you whenever you like If you'd like to fiddle with it, include/vote/whatever the next step is, or what have you :D
By MrMasochism
#2610 From one of the pics above I an see that the rotational point for the head is in the wrong place. You'll need to get those sorted before we could approve it
By Karbuncle
#2688 Aye, I've been renaming them and Fiddling to make sure all the shapes are in the right place. I'll update it shortly.
JOIN THE TEAM