Ready for approval?

50%
23%
10%
18%
By SubGenesis
#21465 I would be more than happy to see this in the game as it is now, however....

I prefer the arms and legs that boogaluke did for his pinsir
The legs on yours though are fine, however the shoulders look different to most of the sprites, they should be more rounded, and you could change the legs to how he did them if you wanted to but the shoulders are my only problem

By Xwaffle
SubGenesis wrote:I would be more than happy to see this in the game as it is now, however....

I prefer the arms and legs that boogaluke did for his pinsir
The legs on yours though are fine, however the shoulders look different to most of the sprites, they should be more rounded, and you could change the legs to how he did them if you wanted to but the shoulders are my only problem

yeah, I thought about the arms. They need to be messed with. It'll be done on the next update :P
By Hypnose
#21540 [Edited]
You're almost there, there are just a few things that are bugging me. I'll list them below.

1. His body should be shaped more like an upside down egg.
2. As for his mouth, it should be a bit higher up and it should be more.. I don't know.. shuttel shaped? apposed to oval. What I mean is the bottom of the mouth should be curved up not down. Or at least flat if curving it up is too difficult.
3.As ParahaxedGames said, the horns are too far up on his head.
4. Lastly, the arms/shoulders. The arms should be a bit longer and the shoulders should be more round.

Your model already looks great. But if you were to make these changes, I feel your models will be 10 times better.~
By lzo314
#21550 Really the only thing that keeps getting me is the teeth. They should be fanned out a little so they don't look like piano keys. Other then what has already been stated its really coming along.
By Xwaffle
Hypnose wrote:[Edited]
You're almost there, there are just a few things that are bugging me. I'll list them below.

1. His body should be shaped more like an upside down egg.
2. As for his mouth, it should be a bit higher up and it should be more.. I don't know.. shuttel shaped? apposed to oval. What I mean is the bottom of the mouth should be curved up not down. Or at least flat if curving it up is too difficult.
3.As ParahaxedGames said, the horns are too far up on his head.
4. Lastly, the arms/shoulders. The arms should be a bit longer and the shoulders should be more round.

Your model already looks great. But if you were to make these changes, I feel your models will be 10 times better.~

3 and 4 are already being worked on :P
JOIN THE TEAM