By Otakufiend
#14884 Submitting my Rhydon for approval. Made some minor changes from my last report on the old thread. Most things wanted now are nit picks (that I honestly cant do without destroying the model...because I suck with Techne lol.)
Spoiler:
RhydonNormalFront(FINAL).png

Spoiler:
RhydonNormalSide(FINAL).png

Spoiler:
RhydonShinyFront(FINAL).png

More adjustments -_- no matter what I do this model keeps pulling me back in.
Spoiler:
Rhydon(again).png

By Ledia
#23842 Could you pretty please dropbox this Otaku? It's so lovely! It'll be wonderful in game coming from Xiraxix's Rhyhorn! thank you so much for all of the time and effort you put into this, it really paid off :)
By Otakufiend
#23980 Sorry, these past few weeks have been a little hectic for me, Went from california for a wedding to home being sick, then now I am in the middle of a move to Omaha Lol. So monday I should be able to finish this up and finally get this model out of my hair heh.
By LightAdept
#27461 Not meaning to rush you Otaku, but i'd love to add this since it was approved. Hope you can dropbox it soon!
By Otakufiend
#27787 Heh i may have been a little premature saying that i would submit it monday. -_- no interwebs and the only way I have been keeping track of the forums is on my phone.
By Otakufiend
#29606 Jesus I am dumb...I was so preoccupied with everything else that I was drawing a blank on a simple task -_-.
By LightAdept
#31393 Well, do you have dropbox installed, and are you a member of our group? if not, i'll add you if you just PM me your email and then just go to pixelmon>models>Rhydon (make the folder) > and put the model and textures in there (both regular and shiny please)
JOIN THE TEAM