Is Exeggutor ready for approval?

89%
11%
N/A
By Jephon
#23015 This could be just me so someone else chime in if you agree but it seems like the heads are too small. I'm not sure. Something about the heads just don't look right.. :/

By PixelNerd2002
#23147 So Ready
By zero_breaker
jsnbrown1989 wrote:This could be just me so someone else chime in if you agree but it seems like the heads are too small. I'm not sure. Something about the heads just don't look right.. :/

Well, the body used to be fatter, but everyone told me to make it thinner. Maybe that's why the heads looked strange? Dunno :I
By Jumpyporcupine
jsnbrown1989 wrote:This could be just me so someone else chime in if you agree but it seems like the heads are too small. I'm not sure. Something about the heads just don't look right.. :/

Exeggutor's heads never look right.
By Tom_X
#23798 I'd say it's fine, if you make the heads bigger it will look really odd...
By Jumpyporcupine
Hypnose wrote:I can't wait to be wandering around and run across this awesome walking tree~
I've always liked Exeggutor. :)

Me too :D
By Ledia
#27913 Sorry, but I couldn't find any good animation for the heads... it would have looked awkward. So, for now, only its feet and legs move. But it still looks really neat in game! (not to mention now that I've added him, that means all of the first gen grass types are in game now, YAY!) Excellent job on the model, it looks really cool!
JOIN THE TEAM