By lugiaisbeast101
#23343 I did it all from scratch and every time I copy that color it comes out STRANGE, trust me, and I'm not too familiar with noise. I'll have to flatten the eyes to make it bigger, but no biggie.
By lugiaisbeast101
SubGenesis wrote:Some noise to the texture may or may not look better also the eyes are way too small you probably only need to change the texture to fix the eyes, also the legs are also a tiny bit long in relation to the rest of the body

Like this?

Spoiler:

And Jumpy this is how it looks when I take the original art color (like literally save it's color)

Spoiler:

Is that how you want it?
By KuryoZT
#23407 Well I don't know if karry will react to this haha. In my opinion, the latter's color is better, smoother to my eyes. Maybe you'd prefer a medium between the two? Ok it seems a lot to ask of you. Other than that, the model seems finished, so yeah, poll time!
By lugiaisbeast101
KuryoZT wrote:Well I don't know if karry will react to this haha. In my opinion, the latter's color is better, smoother to my eyes. Maybe you'd prefer a medium between the two? Ok it seems a lot to ask of you. Other than that, the model seems finished, so yeah, poll time!

Haha.....kary........o.0.
I can't seem to get the right color so I'll try a darker type of the original, may help, and thanks.
By karrybird
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:
SubGenesis wrote:Some noise to the texture may or may not look better also the eyes are way too small you probably only need to change the texture to fix the eyes, also the legs are also a tiny bit long in relation to the rest of the body

Like this?

Spoiler:

And Jumpy this is how it looks when I take the original art color (like literally save it's color)

Spoiler:

Is that how you want it?

the first one is way too bright, the second one is just about perfect colorwise, it is a bit plain though, shading and noise would make it look much better.
By lugiaisbeast101
#23777 Allright, I did it. Is it allright for the feet to be slightly in? Here's a pic:

Spoiler:
By lugiaisbeast101
the first one is way too bright, the second one is just about perfect colorwise, it is a bit plain though, shading and noise would make it look much better.

Sorry, I'm not too familiar with noise, it never comes out right. It either comes out like that pic or just way to much.
JOIN THE TEAM