By karrybird
#23737 those antennas can be made better, keep them as textures, but make them HD (not sure if that's what you're planning since this is only a WIP though)

other than that, the only issue i see is that the legs are a little too long, not by much though, great work!
and make those flat blocks at least one wide, that way they won't flicker in game :)

By lightdasher
#23745 I made sure they're at least 1 wide c:

And also the atenni are HD, unless you want them more HD.

(or are you just saying that based on the pictures and not the model preview I posted?)
By karrybird
lightdasher wrote:I made sure they're at least 1 wide c:

And also the atenni are HD, unless you want them more HD.

(or are you just saying that based on the pictures and not the model preview I posted?)

ohh ok, i didn't see the model preview, but looks good!

and those texture blocks aren't entirely flat? (hard to tell at this point.)
By KuryoZT
#24287 Hey lightdasher, imma have to ask, because you never talked about them ,but the feets are really the only thing that keeps this model from near perfection, cos perfection is impossible. So will you shorten them, at least a little? Just look at your avatar, you'll see its head being as big as the rest of its body, and based on the 3d preview, its an awsome work, just dem feet bugging me(pun?anyone?) Thanks
By Vikerus
#24381 Only a couple nit picks from my end. The shoulders kinda bug me cause they leave gaps where the arm meets the body. Cleaning up joins is just making the arms elbow more fluid with out the edges of the boxes showing. This is why I voted three sections the middle one would be 1x1 connecting the other upper and lower arm. Which might make the animation of the arm look nicer too. I like where you are going with the eyes but if you could work on making them even better it would help this model a ton. After all you are making a more simple design so once you have proportions right. The details are what will make this model truly " Legendary. "

The only major issue is the head size and shape. I still think it's too small and not long enough. The shape just isn't graceful enough for me.

I also don't see this model not being Approved down the road... So very good work so far.

By lightdasher
KuryoZT wrote:So will you shorten them, at least a little?

Shorten them which way?

Vikerus wrote:Only a couple nit picks from my end. The shoulders kinda bug me cause they leave gaps where the arm meets the body. Cleaning up joins is just making the arms elbow more fluid with out the edges of the boxes showing. This is why I voted three sections the middle one would be 1x1 connecting the other upper and lower arm. Which might make the animation of the arm look nicer too. I like where you are going with the eyes but if you could work on making them even better it would help this model a ton. After all you are making a more simple design so once you have proportions right. The details are what will make this model truly " Legendary. "

Some things are kept like that on purpose, I call it "a dash of Minecraft"

Although I was thinking of removing the arms and making it one piece instead, but more "wing" like

Vikerus wrote:The only major issue is the head size and shape. I still think it's too small and not long enough. The shape just isn't graceful enough for me.

Only so much you can do with squares, but I'll see what I can do, and when you say long enough; do you mean long enough going up, or long enough going back from the face?
JOIN THE TEAM