Would you like to see a more advanced map?

50%
15%
30%
6%
By Terramort
#23232 Things are really hopping along now. 5 towns have been established, and a 6th is being planned now. 3 gyms are near done, and many, many NPC's have been added.

By Terramort
Kamkari wrote:In-Game Name: Kamkari
Preferred Nickname: Matt
How long you have played MineCraft: 1 year
How long you have played Pixelmon: 2 weeks
Ideas I have suggested you particularly like: Custom trainers/gym leaders
Ideas others have suggest you particularly like: N/A
Ideas you would like to suggest: N/A
On a scale of 1-10, how uniform vs. creative you are (1 being you never deviate from the standard and continue constructing previous builds, 10 being every path you build is unique, and no two things you build are ever alike):7-8 I'll keep a theme in a town, but no two towns will be identical.

Required on applications for a Builder:
Any photos of your work:
Spoiler:
Large House - ExteriorImageLarge House - Interior 1st floorImageLarge House - Interior 2nd floorImagePokecentre ExteriorImagePokecentre InteriorImageSmall House - InteriorImage

On a scale of 1-10, how large of structures do you like to build (1 being a 5x5x5 house or shrine, 10 being featured on Machinama Top 10's): 5, I prefer not to build big because I feel that my original idea will get lost along the way
On a scale of 1-10, how detailed do you like to build things (1 being outlines, 10 being you use slabs, pictures, stairs, etc. to your fullest extent, and always make sure everything is uniform from every angle):
Any particular building/town idea you would like to work on: 9, every house needs to have basic living essentials common in the pokemon world and the layouts need to realistic for everyday life.

PS. I don't have a premium account yet, is there any way that I can still get on?

Oh god! I'm so sorry I missed your application! Please forgive me, if you are still around. :( I can't open my server to hacked clients due to security issues, but once you have a premium account, I'd love to have you.
By kk1604
#23512 I'm a very good architect, i have experiense in building.
I still play the pokemon games (emerald - black/white) and i can probably help making gym's and the wild biomes (if you plan it) and so on. Pm me.
By Chaos Phoenix
#23520 No, its a completely different region, we are making up our own story and towns, gyms and attractions.

Also in regards to your application, perhaps you should fill out the ACTUAL application form :)

Gym Leaders will be encouraged to make their own gyms and such.

Terra will get back to you soon on this front, as he is the man with the power :)

There has been more building since this, and I intend to throw some pictures on a site so we can upload the images to this thread so people can see some of the progress and what will wait in store for you all :D

I for one cannot wait to see how you all enjoy what we have put together for you :)
By aGraypanda
#23528 I would like 2 become a Builder and Be White Listed :P
IGN:aGraypanda
I Have Become a Admin on 1 Server because of my building and i am a builder on 2 other Servers
Seems Cool.
I have a Good 9.5/10 Skill Of Building and i Love Using Npc >_>
By Chaos Phoenix
#23537 Required on any Application:

In-Game Name:
Preferred Nickname:
How long you have played Pixelmon:
Ideas I have suggested you particularly like:
Ideas others have suggest you particularly like:
Ideas you would like to suggest:
On a scale of 1-10, how uniform vs. creative you are (1 being you never deviate from the standard and continue constructing previous builds, 10 being every path you build is unique, and no two things you build are ever alike):

Required on applications for a Builder:
Any photos of your work: (remember to use spoilers!)
On a scale of 1-10, how large of structures do you like to build (1 being a 5x5x5 house or shrine, 10 being featured on Machinama Top 10's):
On a scale of 1-10, how detailed do you like to build things (1 being outlines, 10 being you use slabs, pictures, stairs, etc. to your fullest extent, and always make sure everything is uniform from every angle):
Any particular building/town idea you would like to work on:

^^^^^^

Fill it out please, properly.
By kk1604
#23547 In-Game Name: kk1604
Preferred Nickname: kk
How long you have played MineCraft: Since alpha, not sure exactly when
How long you have played Pixelmon: March 2013 at some point.
Ideas I have suggested you particularly like: Im creative, building and i know more of building rather than the extra mods (not pixelmon)
Ideas others have suggest you particularly like: People suggest that i become a builder (on servers) and irl.
Ideas you would like to suggest: More gyms, biomes edited based on the games (unless they already are)
On a scale of 1-10, how uniform vs. creative you are (1 being you never deviate from the standard and continue constructing previous builds, 10 being every path you build is unique, and no two things you build are ever alike): i can build in biomes (to customize them like in the games) id say 7-8
JOIN THE TEAM