By LightAdept
#23447 Although im not a beginner, im also no pro, and since this isn't gen 1, i thought it better to post here. Here's my Beldum i made a looooong time ago (like before i started coding for the mod) and i revamped it a bit. I personally thought it was the best one i made, so i thought a few changes would make it even better, and it turns out i was right. So here i present my revamped Beldum!

Close up of the hole in the body for the eye
Better Side view (ignore that the eye-orb isn't there)

By DutchKroket
#23462 It looks amazing, I only have one thing to say, replace the black in his eye with darkgray (Karrybird will kill you when she sees black xD so I prepared you)

For the rest it looks epic!
By LightAdept
#23468 Oh yeah, i spent so much time redoing the shape, i completely forgot about the texture, i just assumed the old one would work since all the texturing was on the eye-orb, which i didnt change. Thanks for the heads up!
By kungfumidget
#23483 I really like this, was this in the dropbox like in a folder with all your models?
By PixelNerd2002
#23498 That is a Very, Very Good model
By lightdasher
#23508 While I'm still a beginner modeller myself, don't take my opinions too seriously, cuz, pff, what do I know? may I point out that the little "roof" bit over the eye orb doesn't seem wide enough...And it feels like the base should be fatter
I'm judging this on the sprite by the way.
Otherwise, based on my tiny opinion, it looks neat.
By lugiaisbeast101
lightdasher wrote:While I'm still a beginner modeller myself, don't take my opinions too seriously, cuz, pff, what do I know? may I point out that the little "roof" bit over the eye orb doesn't seem wide enough...And it feels like the base should be fatter
I'm judging this on the sprite by the way.
Otherwise, based on my tiny opinion, it looks neat.

Dude, those sprites are evil, and nice job on the model.
By Windjoe
DutchKroket wrote: (Karrybird will kill you when she sees black
lulz
You should replace the black though with dark grey, black doesn't look good on models
By kungfumidget
#23643 Personally I like black, its literally just me on this one.... I re-texture umbreon to black cos umbreon isnt dark grey
JOIN THE TEAM