Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By TricksyChansey
#16437 Hello all ^_^ First of all LOVE this mod more then I can say. I've been playing on survival and I really want to create a health table and a pc but I cant find bauxite and its really frustrating :((( Its a new world created after the download/update and ive been to many new areas. I started looking around diamond and saw reccomendations to dig higher like in mountain sides and still not one. Its starting to seem like there isnt any here :( Its more fun to play survival for me i like finding the pokemon and catching them but if i cant make these necessary items i dont know what i can do... Any suggestions?

By Yaseen
#16441 It looks very similar to Iron so u may have just missed it, I havent actually played the new update yet so I wouldnt know if the generation for Bauxite was bugged so sorry but im not much help here atm
By TricksyChansey
#16492 Thank you for the reply anyway :) I just want to know if people are having the same problem, like i said im loving this mod i just hate spending so much time looking for this if it isnt here lol im going to resume digging into mountain sides and keeping an eye on replies xD
By Yaseen
#16506 No problem and yea waiting would be best, im sure it wont be too long till someone more knowledgeable than I will be able to tell u wats wrong
By MrMasochism
TricksyChansey wrote:Hello all ^_^ First of all LOVE this mod more then I can say. I've been playing on survival and I really want to create a health table and a pc but I cant find bauxite and its really frustrating :((( Its a new world created after the download/update and ive been to many new areas. I started looking around diamond and saw reccomendations to dig higher like in mountain sides and still not one. Its starting to seem like there isnt any here :( Its more fun to play survival for me i like finding the pokemon and catching them but if i cant make these necessary items i dont know what i can do... Any suggestions?

Please read the change logs. Bauxite is found between layers 30 and 60, so it's higher than diamond and lower than mountains
By I_master_mind_I
#23394 Btw a bed can also work for a healing table at night but if you do move farther from the spawn new chucks load possibly loading bauxide ore
By rakashun
#23397 ive also been looking for bauxite. i have made 2 different worlds and been looking at 40 -80 which was recommended. i have spent over a week and have gotten over 200 iron on both worlds and still no bauxite. i think the appearance rate needs bumping up.
JOIN THE TEAM