By Sundial_MC
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:
Sundial_MC wrote:For the foot, I think you can just move it up, then cover the ugly parts with little rotated blocks when necessary, it might just do the trick.

Allright, I'll try to incorporate your feedback, if it doesn't work........then I'll ragequit :ugeek:

Well, if it doesn't work you can just put blocks. As poliwrath isn't THAHAATTTT big, it won't be noticed much.

;3

By lugiaisbeast101
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:
Sundial_MC wrote:For the foot, I think you can just move it up, then cover the ugly parts with little rotated blocks when necessary, it might just do the trick.

Allright, I'll try to incorporate your feedback, if it doesn't work........then I'll ragequit :ugeek:

Just rage quitted by the way. :x
By Jumpyporcupine
#21882 Lugia do you think I could just do the foot for you? It's a really great model and I don't want it to be wasted. Hell I'll texture it for you
By lugiaisbeast101
SubGenesis wrote:This models going to look so good when it's done :)
Also when do you think you will be able to finish it?

Who knows, haven't been working on it much with other things at hand.

Jumpyporcupine wrote:Lugia do you think I could just do the foot for you? It's a really great model and I don't want it to be wasted. Hell I'll texture it for you

Sure, if you'd like, I'm willing to give it to you and you can take credit. I'm just modeling to see this mod progress.
By lugiaisbeast101
Jumpyporcupine wrote:I like where your going with this new foot! But it look's kind of complicated somehow.

It actually is, but as long as it's good, then I'll do the other foot and texture.

Edit, I also have a serious headache, so I don't know if I can get the second one today.
By lugiaisbeast101
#23298 Ok I'm done. (Hopefully)
By lugiaisbeast101
ParahaxedGames wrote:The texture.. I think the color needs some tweaking. Other than that I think it is fabulous O:

Could you be more specific? Like the base color or individual parts?
By SubGenesis
#23333 Some noise to the texture may or may not look better also the eyes are way too small you probably only need to change the texture to fix the eyes, also the legs are also a tiny bit long in relation to the rest of the body
JOIN THE TEAM