Is it Machoke approval time?

100%
N/A
By Edeodin
SPG wrote:time to throw him up for approval

Woo! I guess I should do a quick poll first.

By karrybird
#22924 you don't even need a poll, this model is amazing.
go submit it, don't waste time!
By Edeodin
#22947 Yeah you're both right. I'll continue working on Machop - and probably Machamp it seems - so we can hurry up and close the lid on this gen! :D
By karrybird
Edeodin wrote:Yeah you're both right. I'll continue working on Machop - and probably Machamp it seems - so we can hurry up and close the lid on this gen! :D

yes, finally!
By KuryoZT
#22952 the poll is here to have more feedbacks, better and easier than having ppl just commenting "i like it too", note that some do that anyway, which MrM isn't happy with, I count myself in those too anyway, the model is good, you have now a bunch of positive feedback and the poll shows clear apreciation, so you can go to approval. The poll really is just for show, quick and easy.
By Jephon
#23014 I can't wait to see what you, Edeodin, do with Machamp. This guy turned out amazing! And to be honest, this (besides the black charizard in game now) is the only shiny pokemon I'm actually excited about.

Just an amazing job and I cannot wait until you do the other two of this line. :D
By Xwaffle
#23276 I hope you make some more models Edeodin you are great at modeling and texturing!
By Edeodin
jsnbrown1989 wrote:I can't wait to see what you, Edeodin, do with Machamp. This guy turned out amazing! And to be honest, this (besides the black charizard in game now) is the only shiny pokemon I'm actually excited about.

Just an amazing job and I cannot wait until you do the other two of this line.

Machamp's going to be fun that's for sure. Four aaaarms XD And yeah it's tough to beat a shiny Charizard, but I'm glad you like it! And Machop is almost done, I'm just having problems rounding his head right now.

Xwaffle wrote:I hope you make some more models Edeodin you are great at modeling and texturing!

Oh I'm definitely going to! I'm actually having a lot of fun making these. I haven't really thought about what to make next though (after Machop and Machamp of course).
JOIN THE TEAM