Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Kamkari
#22452 I don't know if anyone else has been making an adventure map and thought "Gee, I really wish Pokemon didn't spawn in my towns.", but since there is no nether support for Pixelmon could you not change the town biome to 'Hell' and stop Pokemon from spawning in there?

By KuryoZT
#22455 Edit: I erased, because I sounded like an idiotic douchebag, so there, I made a mistake, I apologize again, and will learn from it, or at least try my best in that order.
By Kamkari
#22458 This isn't a suggestion for making 'No-Spawn' areas. It's something I've noticed. I've read that there is NO nether support, so if I used world paint and changed each town biome to 'Hell' then no pokemon should spawn inside of it, correct?
By KuryoZT
#22460 I'm sorry, that's my bad here, I apologize, read too fast, not gonna make excuse.
But yes, since no pixelmon spawn in the nether on it's own in the nether, if you can make an area's biome as "nether" for the game, then no pixelmon should spawn there, that's a good idea.
Again, I'm sorry, maybe I shouldn't react too fast at 4AM haha
By Kamkari
#22463 No worries, it was worded a bit awkwardly. But I'm off to test this out now!
By KuryoZT
Kamkari wrote:No worries, it was worded a bit awkwardly. But I'm off to test this out now!

thanks, and good luck, if it works, you might have saved some time for MrM, we never know haha :)
By SPG
#22469 i think (at least im 90% sure we are) that we will get this in the map dev kit, i havent seen grethen in a bit, so i have no idea
By Kamkari
#22480 Well I can confirm that no new Pokemon are spawning inside my cities (:
By KuryoZT
#22485 Then if it works, you can go there and share your discovery, you might make some people happy, again sorry I misunderstood at first, awsome finding mate
JOIN THE TEAM