Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Jumpyporcupine
karrybird wrote:
Jumpyporcupine wrote:I guess it depends on the first game you had, I started with leaf green and I quess that's the reason why I like 1 gen so much.

heh that does play a very huge role in it. my first game was diamond. though i've loved the franchise since it started, that game was just an incredible experience for me.

and mr. m, i've been messing with you guys, i don't despise gen 1 as much as i've made it out to be. (it's still my least fave, but that's besides the point) i think every gen has it's good and bad points. all have their own style it seems, and there are some from every gen that i and most can't stand. i'm just using the logic that genwunners tend to use when bashing the later gens, plus, it's pretty interesting to see how you guys react to it. ;)

You didn't quit diamond once you saw bidoof and that one mustache cricket thing?

By SPG
Jumpyporcupine wrote:
karrybird wrote:
Jumpyporcupine wrote:I guess it depends on the first game you had, I started with leaf green and I quess that's the reason why I like 1 gen so much.

heh that does play a very huge role in it. my first game was diamond. though i've loved the franchise since it started, that game was just an incredible experience for me.

and mr. m, i've been messing with you guys, i don't despise gen 1 as much as i've made it out to be. (it's still my least fave, but that's besides the point) i think every gen has it's good and bad points. all have their own style it seems, and there are some from every gen that i and most can't stand. i'm just using the logic that genwunners tend to use when bashing the later gens, plus, it's pretty interesting to see how you guys react to it. ;)

You didn't quit diamond once you saw bidoof and that one mustache cricket thing?

you are making it a bigger deal then what it truely is, stop
By karrybird
Jumpyporcupine wrote:You didn't quit diamond once you saw bidoof and that one mustache cricket thing?

pfft no, of course not! did you quit leaf green when you saw rattata or pidgey? cricketot is one of my favorite bug types, and has a really neat concept too. and bidoof is not as bad as everyone says he is also, there's a certain charm to him that just makes him adorable.
pmd bidoof was also awkwardly cute, albeit a total dumbass.
By Jack_Attack12
#17823 Gen 1 = Catching animals with different names, good storyline
Gen 2= Alot better than before, horrible storyline, (my fave gen)
Gen 3= GREAT storyline, some good - some bad pokemon, Not a fan of most of them
Gen 4= Good pokemon, alright storyline, alot better in general! love gen 4 <3
Gen 5= Storyline and SOME pokemon where good. But most where ugly and not well thought out.

Over all i enjoyed generation 2 and 4 most :) DOnt take this to offence anyone!! Just my opinion!
By Tom_X
#20846 I love Gen 3, I played it so much in gameboys and pc emulators... I still have one, I think
By Sundial_MC
#21055 I'd prefer Generation II and Generation III, as I've only played those games fully... I'm still on Pokemon White 2, but I go on it once in a millennium or so
By Hypnose
#21278 Even though my top two favorite pokemon are in Gen 1, my favorite is Gen 3. I've always loved playing my pokemon ruby after school as a kid. Up until my dad sold it for drugs.. :/
JOIN THE TEAM