Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By KuryoZT
#21374 so the poll will be:-gen2, gen3, -gen4, -gen5, any gen ?

By karrybird
Jack_Attack12 wrote:Sorry karry, but i think more people care about gen 2 more than 5 because they like the originality of it : )

oh please, like anyone wants JUST gen 2 pokemon for the next half a year being added.
By karrybird
Jack_Attack12 wrote:No karry, you have misunderstood me. I do want gen 4 to be next : ) Just it looks like people would like it to be in order...

..you did not imply that at all in what you said XD

and i really hope that going in order isn't going to happen...
By SPG
Jack_Attack12 wrote:Sorry karry, but i think more people care about gen 2 more than 5 because they like the originality of it : )

sadly, i have to disagree, from what i have seen on this forums, most people are at the age where they grew up with gen 3 and they like it more, this is just observation of course and its nto hard evidence
By Rados
#21474 I personally think we should let modelers do whatever pokemon they want with the exception of the current gen pokemon as MrMasochism said
By Jack_Attack12
Rados wrote:I personally think we should let modelers do whatever pokemon they want with the exception of the current gen pokemon as MrMasochism said

But if we do that we will only get peoples fave pokemon.... we wont get models that are "hard" to do.
By Sundial_MC
Jack_Attack12 wrote:
Rados wrote:I personally think we should let modelers do whatever pokemon they want with the exception of the current gen pokemon as MrMasochism said

But if we do that we will only get peoples fave pokemon.... we wont get models that are "hard" to do.

As I said, I do whatever model that is needed for the mod.
Like Jynx.
By Rados
Jack_Attack12 wrote:

Who cares we don't get the hard models? If the people that play the mod like some pokemon and the modelers make them, whats the problem? We don't need every single pokemon ingame immediately anyway, and there will be a time when the "people's fave pokemon" will all be done and they'll start making the "hard" ones
By kungfumidget
Rados wrote:
Jack_Attack12 wrote:

Who cares we don't get the hard models? If the people that play the mod like some pokemon and the modelers make them, whats the problem? We don't need every single pokemon ingame immediately anyway, and there will be a time when the "people's fave pokemon" will all be done and they'll start making the "hard" ones

They wont make the hard ones or the ones that people dont like simply because its a waste of time and people are storming through all the pokemon at the moment so they can get it finished, so that they can eventually have their favorite pokemon, and once they have the majority of people wont model that least favorite.

Yeah we will get like 2 people doing the least favourite pokemon which will take longer.
JOIN THE TEAM