By Bailwy1
#21324 Admin/Mod App
What I Can Do For The Server: I Build And Build And Never Stop Building So I Could Bui;d Like a Pokemon centre or a town or whatever you want
Where you were mod/admin: A l o t I Acually am op on about 4
Pixelmon Experience : About 15 Servers With Lvl 70 Pokemon Lechitly
What About You: Right, im 12 but thats got nothin 2 do with my work people say i work like a 20 year old man and play like a 5 year old child so thts a good balance to work ona great server like this

IGN:Bailwy1
Or Can i be Whitelisted :P
By Bailwy1
#21341 Admin/Mod App r Builder Or Whiteisted
What I Can Do For The Server: I Build And Build And Never Stop Building So I Could Bui;d Like a Pokemon centre or a town or whatever you want
Where you were mod/admin: A l o t I Acually am op on about 4
Pixelmon Experience : About 15 Servers With Lvl 70 Pokemon Lechitly
What About You: Right, im 12 but thats got nothin 2 do with my work people say i work like a 20 year old man and play like a 5 year old child so thts a good balance to work ona great server like this

IGN:Bailwy1
By Garick
#21586 Bailway1. I'd be willing to see how you do as a builder, You wouldn't be op right off but you can help build or test out what I'm working on at the moment. I've got the server off for now, I'm mainly turning it off so that all things done can be done together so that my builders and I can work together more efficiently but unfortunately I work alot so durning the earlier part of the day EST time it will be off while I'm working.

Agraypanda: The website will have the ip of the server when it is online, however it is currently whitelisted due to being in alpha(Building) Stage.
By aGraypanda
#21587 How do i prove meh self worthy of joining de server?
Sounds fun.....It said role playing 2..... I wanna be de Snorlax trainer but..... munchlax isnt a starter sooooooooooooooooooooooooo....
By Garick
#21591 it is a roleplaying server, however it is not enforced. I've no issue if you just want to play only that you wouldn't run into many people and it may be a bit laggy due to being hosted locally and not on a server made for hosting games until I get things into a later stage of development.
JOIN THE TEAM