Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By HeartDandy
#211390 Congratulations on successfully porting over to 1.16.5! I know that porting such a complex mod is hard work, especially since updates 1.13 and 1.16 introduced significant rewrites to the game's code. However, this leaves me with one question: will 1.12.2 still receive support, and if so, how long will it continue to receive support? Many people, including myself, love using this mod in tandem with others, including mods like Electroblob's Wizardry and Nuclearcraft. While some have been ported over to 1.16.5, many others still remain in 1.12.2. So, I'm curious if 1.12.2 will still receive support, as so many people will still be playing on 1.12.2 due to other mods.

JOIN THE TEAM