By Pixely
#211382 So first hear me out it's possible I found some pokemons that could atleast last a bit.
I suggested a normal type gim because I didn't found one on the wiki.

So pokemons that could be used are:

-Silvally (with the air disk so strong type to normal are weak to it)
-Ditto
-Snorlax (for the gigamax or z move)
-Kangaskhan ( for the mega evolution)
-Obstagoon
-Diggersby
-Oranguru

Pokémon trainers from the gym could use:

-Galarian Linoone
-Alolan Raticate
-Ditto
-Braviary
-Oranguru
-Pyroar
-Heliolisk
- Persian

The trainers will mostly use double type pokémon but gym leaders also use pokémon that are themed but not the type of the gym so pikachu and the gen 1 starters (stage 1 or 2 max , 3 would be a bit too op).

As for the level I think it would be atleast 30 because they would be a bit weak

By 9Tales
#211383 I would love to see a Normal-type Gym with Pyroar, Heliolisk, Ditto, Kanghaskhan, Persian, Obstagoon, and Snorlax as you suggested. Your other picks are okay too, except Silvally has two problems: it is a Legendary, and it is not Normal-type if its type is changed. I also think the pool of Pokemon for a Normal-type Gym should include Blissey, Hisuian Zoroark, Dodrio, Porygon-Z, Smeargle, Wyrdeer, Miltank, Swellow, Exploud, Zangoose, Slaking, Bibarel, Lopunny, Sawsbuck, Toucannon, Stoutland, Cinccino, Furfrou, Bewear, Drampa, Dubwool, and Ursaluna.

In particular, I think Hisuian Zoroark should be featured in Normal-type Gyms. Zoroark would definitely throw players for a loop who are planning to sweep the Normal Gym with Fighting-type moves and it has STAB super-effective Ghost moves to use on those challenging with Ghost types. Bitter Malice is also very useful, and Zoroark has access to Max Ooze since it can learn Sludge Bomb.

While this is a longshot, if the Partner Eevee gets introduced or at least its signature moves, then the Gym Leader might have accesss to it too. Four moves from Sizzly Slide, Buzzy Buzz, Bouncy Bubble, Glitzy Glow, Baddy Bad, Sappy Sead, Freezy Frost, and Sparkly Swirl would be randomly chosen for it, and the support it would provide would be useful for the Gym Leader.

Maybe even a MissingNo could make an appearance, but everyone knows that's not happening because it is not intended to be seen in normal gameplay or used in battles.

I've always wanted Pixelmon to add more Gyms. They might actually be adding some since Gyms have been removed from the 9.0.0 beta for now. Since Pixelmon has included a dual-typed Gym, perhaps the Normal-type and Fairy-type can be combined into a dollhouse-themed Gym. A Normal-type Gym could also just be a normal-looking building, or a stadium, office building, mansion, farm, or school.
JOIN THE TEAM