Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Manookie
#211231 Hi, I'm currently trying to put together an adventure map on a server through Aternos. I was wondering if a couple things were possible.

1) I was wondering if I could make custom NPC Trainers for Raid Battles. I couldn't find anything through the config files on how to do it, so it's got me stumped.

2) Adding ability slots to Pokemon. I wanted to give the Archen line the ability Klutz as a hidden ability because I saw a ROM hack do it once and thought it was cool. I found the archen.json and archeops.json files in the "stats" folder and put the abilities in, but I can only ever get them to spawn with Defeatist, and the Pokemon Editor doesn't show any other ability but Defeatist.

3) Is there a way to make players start with the ability to dynamax? I haven't been able to figure out how to make a quest to give them the dynamax band, so I was wondering if there was a way to have it enabled by default.

4) Is there a way to set up command blocks to inflict statuses on a player's party members when activated? I wanted to make a pressure plate trap that would poison/paralyze the player's Pokemon when stepped on for a gym puzzle.

5) Can I make it so that Strike Textured Pokemon have alternate types and movepools? I've tried playing around in the stats folder to get it to work, but I haven't had any success.

Thanks in advance! I really would appreciate any help I can get.

JOIN THE TEAM