By Amnail
#174693 Here's something people overlook. Arbok has different patterns depending on where it was found. Oddly enough this feature was never really expanded upon in the official games. You know, as in catch an Arbok in Kanto, transfer to Hoenn and it has the Kanto pattern instead of the Hoenn one.

Anyway that got me thinking, why not we have like a few patterns for Arbok?

Pictures
Spoiler:

By JamieS1211
#174698 Already known and should be taken into account. I will check the code to make sure they are being used and if not will have to come up with a solution.

By Mostwanted123
#177416 I have noticed even though he says they spawn different, they all spawn as kanto Arboks ... which is annoying , would also like to know how to /pokespawn , the different versions
By ahgurow
#211158 So I know this topic is quite old but are there different patterns in the game? Cause the Pokédex does list some different patterns but I can't seem to find them
By SKyTheThunder
#211171 According to the spawn files there's a 50/50 chance for an Arbok spawning in Savannas, Swamps and Evil/Nether biomes respectively to have the alternate skin for that area. Plains ones will always be default.
JOIN THE TEAM