Is it finished?

79%
21%
By Sundial_MC
#20921 Lol, I just found out the psyduck body I made is the perfect shape for sunkern... Should I post the Sunkern I made on the forums?

By kungfumidget
Sundial_MC wrote:Lol, I just found out the psyduck body I made is the perfect shape for sunkern... Should I post the Sunkern I made on the forums?

Thats a bit mean but I guess if its better than this guys.

But well done on this model it is very good
By Jumpyporcupine
Sundial_MC wrote:Lol, I just found out the psyduck body I made is the perfect shape for sunkern... Should I post the Sunkern I made on the forums?

Wait you made a sunkern as well?
By Sundial_MC
Jumpyporcupine wrote:

Wait you made a sunkern as well?

It's half done, it's just a side-project I'm working on from my psyduck as the body of psyduck is the shape of Sunkern.

I have a horrible feeling right now.. you probably put so much effort on this and I just come and like lolimadesunkernsorta...

**EDIT** while I was making the model, psyduck's body is a bit too fat for sunkern, so it might not work out
By Hypnose
#21556 [Edited]
It looks great. All I can think of to make it better would be to make the sides a bit more rounded with rotated blocks, apposed to being so blocky. Great job, I'd love to see it in game. :)
By Lettucecow
#22821 o.0 if you make sunkern look good you SIR are doing something right great job!
By PixelNerd2002
#23154 Lookin good ;)
JOIN THE TEAM