Ready for approval?

50%
23%
10%
18%
By Tom_X
#18910 You should do some changes to the texture, making it darker and adding lines between its... segments?

By KuryoZT
#19332 taking the above picture as representation (thanks ParahaxedGames) I think the horns could use a bit more of the pointy things, forgive me, I forgot how they're called.
By Tom_X
KuryoZT wrote:taking the above picture as representation (thanks ParahaxedGames) I think the horns could use a bit more of the pointy things, forgive me, I forgot how they're called.

Spikes?
By KuryoZT
Tom_X wrote:
KuryoZT wrote:taking the above picture as representation (thanks ParahaxedGames) I think the horns could use a bit more of the pointy things, forgive me, I forgot how they're called.

Spikes?

YES, thanks, that's what I meant
By Hypnose
#19855 I like it, but as others have said before the texture needs work. Segments added, eyes more aggressive/less curved, horns need a few more spikes, ect. Also after looking at the picture above, I think the mouth is just a tad too big.
By Sundial_MC
#21022 Yep, I do agree there are TONS of improvement made here!
However, a few things I'm concerned about:
1. The eye is a bit messed up.. the way you put it makes it look... innocent, while actually its eyes are like the vertical opposite (sorta) of how you made it. Similar to haunter's.
2. Maybe just add one little 1x1 block on the top of the horns?
By Xwaffle
Sundial_MC wrote:1. The eye is a bit messed up.. the way you put it makes it look... innocent, while actually its eyes are like the vertical opposite (sorta) of how you made it. Similar to haunter's.

Done and done
By Sundial_MC
Xwaffle wrote:
Sundial_MC wrote:1. The eye is a bit messed up.. the way you put it makes it look... innocent, while actually its eyes are like the vertical opposite (sorta) of how you made it. Similar to haunter's.

Done and done

You still got it wrong... I told you this after seeing the 9th update.
JOIN THE TEAM