By Tahlavos17
#209529 Hello,

I would like to suggest a side mod for Pixelmon that allows users who have either Refined Storage or Applied Energistics 2 to use the remote access tools Wireless Grid or Wireless Terminal when in battle for Balls, Medicine, Status / PP, or Berries to save the inventory space for rewards from the battle. I see this idea as a side mod instead of being added to the main mod due to how many players would actually use either mod with Pixelmon installed.

Yes, I know not many of you reading this will agree with my request for support for AE2 / RS to be used as an extension of the bag when in battle, but if you've played Pixelmon solo and filled hundreds of chests full of common items like Medicines from looting PokeCenters, or crafted / bought the many different types of PokeBalls, to even getting the same amount of tools from crafting / kits, you know inventory space is tight with the game and Shulker Boxes can go so far. Even Iron Chests can be over whelming after filling them up for the umpteenth time with the same material. It kind of gets old fast and with the option for the Wireless Terminal / Wireless Grid there might be certain ways to better ways to store and access items.

All that I ask is that this is at the very least given some thought on what could be done for storage when your in a heated battle with either a wild pokmon, trainer battle, max raid battle, or boss battle to better utilize your inventory space. I would love to hear your actual thoughts on the subject below.

By Tahlavos17
#209625 Wow a little over 600 views, and no replies. I fully understand that this idea is a bit bizarre, but still I would at the very least like to hear a counter to my idea if anyone wants to rebut my idea for a side mod for Pixelmon, or any ideas on how to improve said idea for a better point of view.
JOIN THE TEAM