Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!

By HolyKetchup
#207767 Great server, daily challenges are not too tough and offer good rewards. Mods (and everyone in the server in general) are really friendly, honestly nothing to complain. Claims, two set homes, good daily challenges to keep you busy, great server.

My IGN is HolyKetchup
By crokanaw3322
#207784 Only been playing for a few days now, but I really like this server. Its first time playing a mc server in 3+Years and I'm glad that I picked this one to be a part of. Friendly players and staff, with daily challenges to keep it interesting .

IGN: crokanaw3322
By DatPotatoLuna
#207789 I really enjoy this server. The people in the discord and on the server its self are all very nice and funny! I am so glad I found this server! :) If you'd ever like to hang out, hmu. My user is DatPotatoLuna on the mc server.
By NorthernScholar
#207803 I have been playing for about a week, and so far the server is amazing. There are events such as raids, and tournaments that anyone can take part in. The staff, and player base are extremely helpful, and nice. I will be playing on this server for a long time.
IGN: Northern_Scholar :-)
JOIN THE TEAM