By DiamondDX
#206537 in the original, large-level Pokémon cease to obey until you receive several gym badges
in a pixelmon you can catch a legend from the very beginning and it will obey
make a level limit for obeying Pokémon and number of badge

By SKyTheThunder
#206538 Hm, that would require a gym progression system to be in place. As it is now, gyms are just optional structures and badges are just items. The Badge Case could be a good start to build that off of, but it would make gyms mandatory, which not all players care for...
Probably worth a thought, but I can't promise that it will become a thing.
By DiamondDX
#206541 i understand. the system is not simple. and recreating her case is not easy. but over time I think possible. especially if there is a significant break between new generations.
and this would give some complication for obtaining the strongest Pokémon at the beginning. this is a logical and canonical decision

I wish you success in development
By DiamondDX
SKy2008 wrote:Just because no one commented on it, doesn't mean it wasn't seen. No need to bring it up in an unrelated topic.

there is no answer. I want to know if this will be introduced in the future. would be good since that real function is not invented
By ZodiacBullYT
#206551 We aren't able to comment if something will or will not be introduced to the mod.
The suggestions area is for exactly that, suggestions. Not every single one will be implemented.
The mod owners and devs have plans for features, which are their priority. Other suggested features may or may not come with time.
By SKyTheThunder
#206555 ^ As said above, this section exists to discuss ideas. I read every single post in this section and I know others do too. If I have something I want to say about a topic, I write a comment. If I don't, I don't. Neither of those options confirm or deny that a feature may get added. Same goes for all other commenters. Even a dev saying they want to or are in the process of implementing a feature does not 100% guarantee that it will make it into a release.
JOIN THE TEAM