Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By infraeye
#206497 Hello!
I came back to the mod since it's my favorite one of them all. But I was wondering what world generators work with pixelmon properly?

By SKyTheThunder
#206499 Most terrain gen should work fine with Pixelmon. New biome additions and new modded blocks may need to be registered in the BetterSpawnerConfig to sort out spawns, but that's about it.

Some world gen overhaul mods (like OTG) don't properly register their biomes though. So Pixelmon has no good way to define spawns for those worlds and you may only find certain mons and in too many and unfitting places... Biomes can be registered by hand - but from what I hear, it's a real hassle...
By infraeye
#206512 Do Open terrain generator generators work? I would like to try something new, Biomes O' Plenty are boring anymore. And where do I find real world cause I can't find it in curse?
JOIN THE TEAM