Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By excitablepotato
#206337 After flying with a few different pokemon mounts, I have noticed that 2 of the ones I've used (Charizard and Fearow) have flown significantly faster, as well as having a very apparent speed bar on the right of my screen, while several others (Salamence, Genesect, Hydreigon just to name a few) have "flown" with more of a glide and not nearly as fast, also without a bar. I was just wondering if there was a reason for the difference and if I could find a list somewhere that contained all the pokemon with the "faster flight".

By LordSamosa
#206338 All Generation 1 pokemon were given unique flying mechanics, each poke has their own style. The bar on the right is the speed bar. Reason for being just Generation 1 at the moment is to see how well they work out and to test different options.
JOIN THE TEAM