By Waldie
#206159 Id like to suggest that 1 of the very few animals added to the pokemon world is the chicken, please base 1 or more of the next gen8 pokemon on a chicken so we may have the full set of livestock.
Another this goes with my FARM BLOCK suggestion, please add a nest block where the chicken pokemon may lay its (infertile) eggs for the player or farmers to collect (this would be a nice addition to vanilla minecraft as well).
Thank you for your time.

By SKyTheThunder
#206163 If you want to suggest a new Pokémon you'll have to ask Gamefreak. We just implement them. Plus, eggs are already common drops from bird Pokémon (and can be used to spawn vanilla chickens if you absolutely have to).
By Waldie
#206165 Oh sorry I was under the impresion that reforged designed and created the gen8 pokemon themselves.
By SKyTheThunder
#206177 We model, texture, animate and implement them ourselves, if that's what you mean... But they're still Pokémon. From the Pokémon games.
By Waldie
#206179 I understand now I did some research after I sent my previous reply and now im realy looking forward to the next gen8 update especially the gigantamax forms. Im actually not very aquanted with the pokemon games, i usually watch the shows wich is why i thought u designed the gen8s yourselves.
JOIN THE TEAM