Should I Go For Approval?

100%
N/A
By karrybird
#20531 hey before you post for approval, just a couple things.
i told you that you should consider changing the thick lines of the leaves, it really doesn't look all that great on a model this.

and second, are those flat texture blocks 0 in dimension? if so, change them to being 1 wide please. this will prevent the ugly flickering in game.

you also might want to consider changing that blue in the shiny texture, it kinda hurts my eyes in contrast to the yellow you used.
overall it looks really good though!

By SubjectToReplay
#20566 Image

I did take your advice before! But then I completely redid the leaves and forgot! lol Well I thinned the lines and dulled the electric blue down quite alot. Hope your eyes will not be harmed by this shade! And the all the leaves are on blocks that have thicknes, although I have just made all the faces transparent! Hope this will counter the flickering. Although the eyes do seem to change shape when rotating. Is there a way to fix this?
By karrybird
SubjectToReplay wrote:Image

I did take your advice before! But then I completely redid the leaves and forgot! lol Well I thinned the lines and dulled the electric blue down quite alot. Hope your eyes will not be harmed by this shade! And the all the leaves are on blocks that have thicknes, although I have just made all the faces transparent! Hope this will counter the flickering. Although the eyes do seem to change shape when rotating. Is there a way to fix this?

ah, thank you that is much better!
and good, making the blocks at least 1 wide should solve the flickering problem. (tested and proven it works with my archeops!) and the eye thing is a weird thing with techne, i don't think this happens in game.
that blue is also much easier to look at, thank you for that.
i'd say there isn't much else to change, get this baby approved!
By SubjectToReplay
#20575 Hearing it from you makes it that much more enjoyable! lol no creeep. Love your deviant page and all your dinocrafts .. If that's what you would call those? So should I poll this bad boy? Or just go straight for Mr.M?
By karrybird
SubjectToReplay wrote:Hearing it from you makes it that much more enjoyable! lol no creeep. Love your deviant page and all your dinocrafts .. If that's what you would call those? So should I poll this bad boy? Or just go straight for Mr.M?

hehe thank you! but those are all so old and ugly XD
obviously i've much improved since then, haha.

and i would set up a poll first, good to know the opinions of others before submitting.
By Sundial_MC
#20592 I believe this is perfect now. Let's all hope it gets approved!
By Hypnose
#20612 This looks wonderful. I just love how it's "Evolved" from good to great!~
By SubGenesis
#20988 I just realised, the vine needs to be much longer, almost twice as long, even if it looks weird in techne it would still look fine after being animated,

Just think you should change this before it gets animated
JOIN THE TEAM