Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!

By CuddleCat
#205833 Hello! I love this server a lot! I play it every day and the community is amazing! Theres so many things you can do other than catch pokemon. This server is probably my fave i've played over 120 hours on it and can't get bored of it at all.
By Necromancer2014
#205840 From what I've been through, scouring around Pixelmon in order to find a nice small community within Pixelmon. I've finally found the one, this seems to suit me well. Staff and everything within it are incredibly genuine. I completely recommend this server to any first timer within the mod, as people will teach you the ropes and won't criticize you along the way. This server is an incredible experience.
- Necromancer2014
By Jn5400
#205891 Pixelmon Galaxy is a great and active server where everyone likes to have fun. The staff and players are kind and awesome pokemon masters. The atmosphere is great, cool events every Sunday with prizes, challenging gym battles, and awesome giveaways. Incredible awards for active players who join. The story line is a great part of the server where you go on an adventurous journey, beating gyms, catching pokemons and advancing to the E4. Overall, I would highly recommend Pixelmon Galaxy to both the casual and die hard pokemon fans. - Jn5400
JOIN THE TEAM