Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!

By Kruegs616
#205628 I am a veteran Pixelmon player, and have spent countless hours on many different servers. I can definitely say this server has the best qualities of optimal gameplay for Pixelmon. It has a friendly staff that is almost always available for questions, guides and plugins that help you advance and grow your team and collection, and an active player base that allows for friendly coop play, while not bogging down spawn rates and performance. I am eager to spend more time on this server and heartily recommend others do as well.
By Songiinator
#205630 Honestly one of the best pixelmon servers I have played on. The people and staff are super friendly, helpful, and very nice. I love how they handle the spawns with shinies and legendaries. Overall great server and would recommend to anyone wanting to play pixelmon. IGN: A_Green_Todler
By EPHisAwesome
#205704 I've been playing on this server for a couple of days now and i can say with confidence that this is one of the best pixelmon servers i've ever joined! The staff and player base are all super friendly, and said staff is always happy to help! If you are on the edge about joining this server go ahead and join!

-IGN EPHisAwesome
By Bubi777
#205705 Ever since I started playing on this server I was amazed how friendly all of these people are! I just love the way they welcome a newcomer and how they treat him or her. This server is filled with great, friendly, and caring people. It's like one big happy family :-). This is my first pixelmon server and I do not regret it one bit. These people are my second family.
JOIN THE TEAM