Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By IceBotSMS
#205633 I was viewing Sobble's page on the Pixelmon Wiki and saw that it spawns in Rivers, in Afternoon, Underwater (Seafloor), with a x2 Spawn Rate in Rain. I was just wondering if anyone knew if there were any other parameters for it to spawn in, such as the River being a certain amount of blocks deep (as I know you need water 4 blocks deep to fish Ash Greninja in Swamps, etc), a certain amount of blocks wide, etc? Not a real important question, but just some discussion if anyone has found a Sobble in the wild and not as a starter and has figured out ideal parameters for it. I'm currently using a River that is 5 blocks deep and using a Strong Water Lure. Any feedback or discussion is appreciated, thanks all! Also, not sure where I should have posted this so I just put it in General :P

By LordSamosa
Code: Select all"spec": {
        "name": "Sobble"
      },
      "stringLocationTypes": [
        "Seafloor"
      ],
      "minLevel": 10,
      "maxLevel": 15,
      "typeID": "pokemon",
      "condition": {
        "times": [
          "AFTERNOON"
        ],
        "stringBiomes": [
          "river"
        ]
      },
      "rarityMultipliers": [
        {
          "multiplier": 2,
          "condition": {
            "weathers": [
              "RAIN"
            ]
          }
        }
      ],
      "rarity": 10.0

You can check External spawning JSONs if you're ever unsure, but no it's just a normal spawn. Just ultra rare
JOIN THE TEAM