Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Foxyxero
#204851 I know resource packs can changed the textures of pixelmon, blocks, and machines, but can they change the model? If so, how is this done?

My goal is to remodel and retexture the PC, Healer, and other various machines (along with various items) to give pixelmon a more high-fantasy vibe as opposed to it normal post-modern one. I'd also like to know if it's possible to change pokeball as well. I don't mean just the held item, but when the animated thrown model and the icon in a pixelmon's stats as well.

Again, if anyone know how to do this, let alone if its possible to do, please respond.

By XpanD
#204852 I don't believe that is possible, although if you have any improved models you can always submit them for inclusion in the base mod!
JOIN THE TEAM