Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By PandaFrost
#204764 PokeDream is a fairly new server that is looking to build a community! We need more people to not only moderate the server, but also host events. Basically, I’m looking for someone who is active, friendly and has some prior knowledge of being a staff member. DM me on discord (HunkyMunky#8266) for more info!

We are also in need of Gym Leaders! Take on the challenges of players! As a gym leader, you are able to build your own gym and set your own rules! This freedom gives you the opportunity to create your ideal gym. Our requirements are not too strict too.

Join our server at play.pokedream.org
Apply at https://pokedream.enjin.com/forum/m/487 ... um/9051099

By PandaFrost
#204772 Player Gyms are finally here! We are now accepting all gym leader applications. For now it’s only Kanto gyms. Elite Four and Johto gyms will be released in the near future, so if you made an app for that, it will remain on pending for now. Please check out #gym-applications for more information about gyms and how to apply. To teleport to the gym, do /gyms and click on the badge.
By Demon18J
#204828 Hey everyone, I hope all of you are having a great day. I have some really exciting news, gyms are finally back! All of your previous gym badges from the old gym plugin will be transferred over to the new plugin. If you have defeated any gym leaders after the old gym plugin was taken down, unfortunately you will have to get an Admin or the gym leader to
assign you the badge manually
as they were not transferred over.

In other news, Demon18J is now our new
Staff Manager
!! This means that he is going to take care of all application related things as well as managing staff and gym leaders. I see a lot of potential in him and he is definitely going to make the server more enjoyable for all of you.

There are some really cool updates coming this week, so be sure to look out for that! I hope you guys have a great time. Come along and play.
JOIN THE TEAM