By Vikerus
#16205 So I was playing and realized what I was missing so much about Pokemon. The sounds effects moves make! It dawned on me that this small addition would make it so much more immersive for the player. And help make battles less redundant. I would do them myself but I have little experience doing such things.

This hopefully will inspire someone to get the ball rolling!

By Sundial_MC
#16458 This is... a must-have.
I've never actually realized this! It'd be great to have move-sound effects, it sure'd make the game more interesting.
I can't help on making any sounds, I've never been experienced in any of this editing sound stuff.

Anyways, +1 from me.
By KuryoZT
#16811 I too +1 this, but shoudn't the sound simply be taken from the games? they put voices and karry took the game cries, so would it be hard at all?
By Hiroku
#17672 If you can get good quality ones, I might actually attempt to do this with the Leader's say-so
By SubGenesis
#18266 Maybe if someone asked the developers of super smash flash really nicely you could use their sounds I'm sure many of their fighting sounds would also work in this
By Hiroku
#20203 We could POTENTIALLY make the sounds ourselves, but there are more than half of a thousand moves
By Vikerus
#20361 At first we could just have a general sounds list for different type attacks and branch out from there. No need to have them all right off the bat. But even if we had just one or two sounds per attack type we would be getting somewhere.
By Sundial_MC
#20428 I personally can't do it but for water-type moves we can have 2 sounds:
1- a bubble blowy sound, the one heard when you blow in a cup with a straw
2- the sort of sound you get when you turn on the tap

Not sure about other sounds though...
By KuryoZT
Sundial_MC wrote:I personally can't do it but for water-type moves we can have 2 sounds:
1- a bubble blowy sound, the one heard when you blow in a cup with a straw
2- the sort of sound you get when you turn on the tap

Not sure about other sounds though...

If we start with that, fire would be a flamme in a chimney, grass could be leaves and branches breaking under feet, flying would be air flowing, rock two rocks colliding with each other, psychic a "mmmm"-like of meditation?? If I continue with those, the game would sound really stupid..............oh, ok I'll shut up and leave now........... yes I will
JOIN THE TEAM