Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By MstrssPanicFire
#204373 I cannot for the life of me find any information on this round, gray compass that shows my coordinates and current biome. It's close to the bottom left corner, but it is covering part of the ui that shows my team. This is the closest I could get to screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/RvU0Sbg

I've tried looking in every mod option that I can, and even disabled mods one at a time to find the one associated. It was gone when pixelmon was disabled so I can only assume that it comes from there. I would like to disable or at the least resize/move this feature. I'm using Journey Map and really don't need it, but if I could at least get it out of the way it would be great. Someone please tell me I'm not insane and there is some way to do this. Any help would GREATLY appreciated.

JOIN THE TEAM