By karrybird
#20370 that you guys so much! i really appreciate all the support you give me and i do love making models for you all.
i realize i should be working on gen 1, but honestly, all of the ones that are left are being worked on now like ledia has noted. and then the ones that are not made, i hate with a burning passion (i.e. the machop line and magmar) besides, when this gen is finally complete, i would think the starters should be next priority and since snivy is my favorite starter, i want to work on that line.
in short, i'd much rather continue working on pokemon i like, rather than ones i hate.

By karrybird
Jack_Attack12 wrote:But i still think that turtle fossil pokemon will be great in your style of modeling : D

yeah i'll get to them, maybe after snivy.
By KuryoZT
#20417 Karry, are you sure you want feedbacks? Because right now, beside the obvious strange blue-red in the texture, I see no flaws, so I can't really say anything, except maybe, awsome work.
As for what skibb said, it's true, maybe said badly. So in the end, you can get feedback, from others than myself, but, and you already knew so no real use telling it here, it won't get approved as of right now, but after gen1 is done, and we're close, having more starters would really feel awsome, and I'm sure, if it's not decided to do only gen2, it'll be approved at that time.
So please keep doing your awsome texturing work, and we'll keep enjoying it.
Thanks for reading
By karrybird
KuryoZT wrote:Karry, are you sure you want feedbacks? Because right now, beside the obvious strange blue-red in the texture, I see no flaws, so I can't really say anything, except maybe, awsome work.
As for what skibb said, it's true, maybe said badly. So in the end, you can get feedback, from others than myself, but, and you already knew so no real use telling it here, it won't get approved as of right now, but after gen1 is done, and we're close, having more starters would really feel awsome, and I'm sure, if it's not decided to do only gen2, it'll be approved at that time.
So please keep doing your awsome texturing work, and we'll keep enjoying it.
Thanks for reading

that red and blue is techne's default texture.
of course i know it won't be approved yet, but as i mentioned, i won't make any more gen 1 pokemon since i would not enjoy modeling pokemon i don't like at all. and if i don't enjoy it i get 0 motivation, with no motivation, those models will never get out and will most likely suck when they do.

so it's best left in the hands of those who like those pokemon more.
By KuryoZT
karrybird wrote:that red and blue is techne's default texture.
of course i know it won't be approved yet, but as i mentioned, i won't make any more gen 1 pokemon since i would not enjoy modeling pokemon i don't like at all. and if i don't enjoy it i get 0 motivation, with no motivation, those models will never get out and will most likely suck when they do.

And if you got no motivation at all, you'd just make a shi**y model anyway, and I don't want to see your texturing talent wasted on those, but I still respect those who did the weirdest models (Sun comes in my mind, and Edeodin too). Most are already WIP anyway, missing like 3 right?

EDIT(better than writing another off-topic post): From Ledia's post, a little above, which I believe to be very accurate, only the royal nido's, machamp and magmar aren't really done. Out of those 4, the nido's have been worked on, by Nickthelegend, and magmar by Bumpythedog1, they aren't really perfect, but they're still worked on, or have been. So yeah, only electabuzz and machamp aren't modeled at all, so she missed Electabuzz, or maybe got a lead somewhere.
By karrybird
KuryoZT wrote:
karrybird wrote:that red and blue is techne's default texture.

And if you got no motivation at all, you'd just make a shi**y model anyway, and I don't want to see your texturing talent wasted on those, but I still respect those who did the weirdest models (Sun comes in my mind, and Edeodin too). Most are already WIP anyway, missing like 3 right?

yeah i believe machamp and electabuzz are the only ones that haven't really been tackled yet.
By karrybird
#20453 i wonder why no one mentioned that i spelled snivy wrong in the title...
By SPG
karrybird wrote:i wonder why no one mentioned that i spelled snivy wrong in the title...

no one must have cared lol
By karrybird
SPG wrote:
karrybird wrote:i wonder why no one mentioned that i spelled snivy wrong in the title...

no one must have cared lol

meh, well i didn't even notice it till now

anywayssss i am now done :)
JOIN THE TEAM