Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By MrMasochism
#20316 I've been told I need to let you know what the general goals for pixelmon at the moment (by this short-medium term goals).

Current Priorities
- Adding structure Generation and Town Generation
- Implementing full skeletal animation system
- Improving general AI
- Finishing Gen 1
- Adding NPCs(non-trainer) and Gym leaders
- Adding Map-Makers Kit
- Implementing Money System
- Adding Legendary spawn mechanics
- Adding brewing (mini-game) mechanics to creating potions etc
- Adding berries

That is my (and several others) entire workload for the next few months.

Edit: added a couple more

By DutchKroket
#20321 Sounds cool! If you need help with structures tell me!
By Vikerus
#20352 That is one full plate. Is there any order to it?
By Terramort
#20367 Yeah, finishing up these by themselves will take some time. But once all that is finished, Pixelmon will be looking damn nice. Damn nice indeed! I would like to thank MrM on the all hard work he's put into this mod, and for all the work he's planning to invest. You are truly a great man.
By Pokenerd8
#20389 ill help work on more of the housing and builds :3 if any structure needs built ill do the best i can
By Hiroku
#20478 Please note everyone that the idea is that Pixelmon is a framework for mods onto it, like Minecraft is a framework for mods (albeit a badly written one) so many more things can be added through side mods. I dunno but API should probably be on that list
By SPG
firetools wrote:What exactly is meant by A map editor?

a tool for map makers to place trainers and other such things
By Shadowfox9356493
Terramort wrote:Yeah, finishing up these by themselves will take some time. But once all that is finished, Pixelmon will be looking damn nice. Damn nice indeed! I would like to thank MrM on the all hard work he's put into this mod, and for all the work he's planning to invest. You are truly a great man.

I agree 100%
Thank you Mr M
JOIN THE TEAM