By KuryoZT
Jumpyporcupine wrote:Gengar: Eh? Looks weird to me. It's main body is just a block and the face is pretty big. The texture is great though.
Mewtwo: Wow! You really mastered mewtwo! It looks just how I wanted it upon your first model.
Porygon: It's good but not great. Try to fix the head and it should be sent to approval.
Venusaur: THIS, this should replace are current venusaur. There's a good reason why my starter is eevee.

I agree with most of this.
And because eevee is cute?Gives the chance to choose from a wide variety of types? Just too cute?

By Ledia
#19473 Isn't your porygon already accepted Mundus? I know you dropboxed it... didn't you get it accepted on the old forums? If I recall the only reason it wasn't in game was because it was going to spawn in towns through a game corner like building... or something... If I'm wrong, please let me know! I have to change the spreadsheet... If it isn't you should really consider at least putting it up for a poll, I think it's a really good model! You have a gift!
By SPG
Ledia wrote:Isn't your porygon already accepted Mundus? I know you dropboxed it... didn't you get it accepted on the old forums? If I recall the only reason it wasn't in game was because it was going to spawn in towns through a game corner like building... or something... If I'm wrong, please let me know! I have to change the spreadsheet... If it isn't you should really consider at least putting it up for a poll, I think it's a really good model! You have a gift!

that is someone else's porygon ledia, and besides, why would we sue that, he is a pokemon that you can perfectly recreate
By Articuno437
#20111 Mewtwo needs the balls on the back of it's feet... Other than that, all of them are great!
By Grovyle
#20671 I'm really the liking your mewtwo the way it is shown now it looks more athletic I feel it should look more like a monster. Great job on that!

Venusaur-Very very nice much better than the one in game imo looks awesome.

Porygon-Equally awesome as venusaur :D
JOIN THE TEAM