Ready for Approval?

100%
N/A
By Arrow
Hiroku wrote:If you are using paint.net, open the old texture map, then go image->resize and make one of the settings "Nearest Neighbour" and change the size. Make sure it is in multiples of 4 so you don't get any issues.

the textures on my model are 72x72 and my new texture map is 288x288 so i don't know why it's still slightly off but i got the hills alittle more inline.

By Arrow
#2016 Finshed the HD textures
Here She is
I added a glare to the glasses from the glass texture in Minecraft... i think i might have gone alittle overboard but what do you guys think?
Spoiler:
afafa.png

Finale2.png

Finale3.png
By Tom_X
#2026 I like the new texture
By Haunts
#2054 quick question(plural)
1, can I get a template to make these? they all seem consistant, so I dont want to make a weird looking one compared to the rest.
2, can I even make one?
3, can it be team rocket?
4,what are the rules and constraints to build one?
otherwise, these look really nice and suit the game nicely.
By Arrow
Haunts wrote:quick question(plural)
1, can I get a template to make these? they all seem consistant, so I dont want to make a weird looking one compared to the rest.
2, can I even make one?

Well their really isn't any rules.
Choose he type of trainer you want from here http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Trainer_class
it should show sprites for each trainer from the dif gens and you'll need techne of chorus
from their it's just piecing blocks together. if your not fimular with modeling your weak point will be texturing but you will learn. So yeah you can do one because the mod is lacking trainers right now
i think their might be a models for team rocket already but i think you could still make one.
By Haunts
Arrow wrote:
Haunts wrote:quick question(plural)
2, can I even make one?

Well their really isn't any rules.
Choose he type of trainer you want from here http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Trainer_class
it should show sprites for each trainer from the dif gens and you'll need techne of chorus
from their it's just piecing blocks together. if your not fimular with modeling your weak point will be texturing but you will learn. So yeah you can do one because the mod is lacking trainers right now
i think their might be a models for team rocket already but i think you could still make one.

k thanks c: oh, and one nitpick, the glare on the glasses are incorrectly made, the glare should all be facing one way instead of two, this implies there are two light sources, each to the side of her face, but it doesn't really matter that much, I just notice weird things like that
By Arrow
#2069 oh thx i never would have noticed that.
it's fixed now and the pic is updated
By Tom_X
Jack_Attack12 wrote:Is the pink top under the cost off center or is that just me.?

It is indeed
By Arrow
#2144 i intended it to be that way. is there a problem with it?
JOIN THE TEAM