Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Jack_Attack12
hotburn101 wrote: not sink like a rock :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Onix.

Anyway i think the way to do this is make all non-water pokemon able to float. But people could just put a block over it so it dosnt really help. (Contradicting my self ftw!)

By KuryoZT
Jack_Attack12 wrote:
hotburn101 wrote: not sink like a rock :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Onix.

Anyway i think the way to do this is make all non-water pokemon able to float. But people could just put a block over it so it dosnt really help. (Contradicting my self ftw!)

This, and swim, you'd have to block them fully so.
And jack, it just means you put out two side of an argument you thought while writing, it's great.
By I_master_mind_I
#23393 must admit these "bugs" are rather useful on some occasional like making a lava fire arena themed fire gym adding the environment aspect to battles like the anime. So how about limiting the bugs so suffication and non-player damage is non existent outside of battle
JOIN THE TEAM