Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By The_BatKing
#19418 Hi Everybody I was Just Wondering Now U Guys Will Probobly be Really Sarcastic About This Question

I Was Wondering After Gen 1 is Done I Heard On a Topic That Mr.M Said That After This Generation is Over We Can Just Scatter Into Different Gens I Was Wondering How Are We Gonna Do The Starters Once It's Time

By hotburn101
#19494 well im guessing that people are going to do there favorite and if 2 people make the same model then the better model wins .
By Airfoil
#19641 He has been stating that we will be going in order, so next we will be going to Cyndaquil, Chikorita and Totadile. Then no more starters until generation 2 is complete and we move to generation 3.
By KuryoZT
Airfoil wrote:He has been stating that we will be going in order, so next we will be going to Cyndaquil, Chikorita and Totadile. Then no more starters until generation 2 is complete and we move to generation 3.

I've read the opposite, once gen1 is done, anybody can work on anything they want. Just gen1 done to have "a sens of accomplishment". Now which one of us is right, we'll need a green to answer, or MrM
By SPG
KuryoZT wrote:
Airfoil wrote:He has been stating that we will be going in order, so next we will be going to Cyndaquil, Chikorita and Totadile. Then no more starters until generation 2 is complete and we move to generation 3.

I've read the opposite, once gen1 is done, anybody can work on anything they want. Just gen1 done to have "a sens of accomplishment". Now which one of us is right, we'll need a green to answer, or MrM

He has said both, we will figure out what is going on when we are done
By RecklessMetal
#19765 I'd rather everything goes out on a limb xD Especially considering all the generations are interconnecting now (With Evolution lines that is) and on top of that, it gives a rather diverse feel :)
By Jack_Attack12
#19771 No, keeping things in order is so much simpler. Or doing a certain gen after this, like letting the public decide on a poll... So its easy to keep track of all pokemon being done and in game.
By KuryoZT
#19772 Doing generation after generation would be much simpler for admins, I have to agree, but keeping track of what's in game, isn't it much easier than what's modeled, because coders could just do a thread, posting which pixelmon they coded in-game, and they'd keep track of it quite easily, I don't know how many coders there are here though, so maybe I'm just spouting nonsens.
By Jack_Attack12
#19800 Most of the people here were not intrested in pokemon at the early generations so most want to get to there fave ones, Like gen 3/4/5. : ) So a poll would make everyone/majority happy.
By KuryoZT
#19801 That's too bad, it all started at the begining, sounds stupid but it's true.
After that it becomes personal feelings, and there's already a thread for that, but a poll sound liek the best idea currently, I'll know I'll vote gen2 already hehe
JOIN THE TEAM