Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Shadowfox9356493
#19752 I've been wondering about the healing items other than the standard potion.. how are the other healing items made?

If there are no recipes, i have a few ideas.. for example. you could use the apricorn flowers as ingredients for potions and healing items, or or use a mixture of berries (this seem logical due to the fact that many berries have healing item effects anyway, for example: Leppa berry = Ether or Pecha berry = Antidote) however i don't know if the Devs have made berries naturally available yet.. I've also noticed that berries don't have an effect on pokemon apart from holding the berry.. I've tried to heal my eevee doing this and all that happened was eevee kept holding the oran berry, i hope more berry uses will be implemented soon :D

By MrMasochism
#20335 No we have a much more detailed idea for creating potions than that. My idea is that potion making takes on a mini-game aspect much like pokeball creation where the materials are not necessarily hard to get but the process takes a bit of effort. The reason for this is so that server economies can be somewhat driven by pokeball and potion creation allowing people to work for money
By Shadowfox9356493
#20583 Hmm.. so it will easy to get ingredients but it takes a task to complete it.. im guessing herbs? and you have to ground them with that.. umm.. bowl thing with the small stone club thing (i forgot what its called xD) to ground the herbs, this seems logical to do due to the fact that these particular herbs may have healing properties, and it'd be nice to have more plants (in addition to apricorns) in minecraft as well :D this would be similar to the apricorns to pokeball process, which i think is an excellent system :D
JOIN THE TEAM